Rate this car. Your assessment is important to us!
Current customer rating: (0) based on 0 votes
Click on image to see all (1) images in hight resolution.
Toyota MR2 SW20 1991 (Not Turbo)
These cars are very rare, reliable, economical and eligible for cheap rego.
Starts easy, runs and drives well. Mechanically very good. Will pass RWC.
Body is straight no previuos accidents. Minor scratches and a couple of very small dents. 90% of the body paint is good to very good condition. The other 10% needs touch up or wrap.
Needs new window tint. Small tear in drivers seat (usual place).
Please don't bid if your feedback score is less than 98. All bids under this score will be void although they might appear on the bidders list.
Serious bidders will come and inspect the vehicle. Car will be sold 'As Is '.
I have an excellent feedback score and intend to keep it that way. So if you ask a serious question you'll get an honest answer.
If you're not in NSW, please make your own enquiries about transport.
It's an auction, so offers and swap requests will be ignored.Don't ask about reserve price, put in your maximum bid offer and if the 'reserved price' tag doesn't go off, then the bids not high enough. Saves time for both of us.
I'm selling it to make space.
Successful buyer must make $200 deposit within 24 hours after sale or car will be relisted.
Thanks for reading the ad. Good Luck.
We and our partners use technology such as cookies on our site to personalise content and ads, provide social media features, and analyse our traffic. Click below to consent to the use of this technology across the web. You can change your mind and change your consent choices at anytime by returning to this site.
You can set your consent preferences and determine how you want your data to be used based on the purposes below. You may set your preferences for us independently from those of third-party partners. Each purpose has a description so that you know how we and partners use your data.