Home » Cars for sale in Australia » Toyota » Corolla » Toyota Corolla

Toyota Corolla KE70 (possible drift car)

Sale price: $AU 2,200.00
Last update: 24.09.2020
Car location: Canberra/ Kambah, Australia  Canberra/ Kambah, Australia
For Sale by: Private Seller

Technical specifications, photos and description:




Condition:Used
Model:Corolla
Transmission:Automatic
Car Type:Passenger Vehicles
Fuel Type:Petrol
Type of Title:Owner
Drive Type:RWD
Cylinders:4
Body Type:Sedan
Manufacturer:Toyota
For Sale by:Private Seller
Featured Refinements:Toyota Corolla KE70
Item status:In archive
Got questions? Ask here!
Do you like this car?
Rating 5
Rating 4
Rating 3
Rating 2
Rating 1
Toyota Corolla KE70 (possible drift car) for sale
Current customer rating: Rating 0 (0) based on 0 votes





Original KE70 corolla with [hidden information] klms on it. It drives beautifully and will be sad to see it go. The car been fully serviced including  automatic transmission and carburetor overhaul. The car has some rust in the rear left sill and front right hand guard. The air conditioning unit didnt work when I bought it and I haven't been bothered to get it regassed. I noticed the front right head light on low beam is out and the front right tyre has approximately 20% tread left. The other tyres have about 80% tread left. This is an original car that's getting hard to find. The car has no rego.

This Ad was found on: eBay.com.au



ATTENTION!
Used-Cars-Lookup.com - the site is not responsible for the published ads, is not the guarantor of the agreements and is not cooperating with transport companies.

Be carefull!
Do not trust offers with suspiciously low price.



Comments and questions to the seller:


Name E-mail
Text
Antispam code: captcha code captcha code captcha code captcha code (enter the number)


Other Toyota cars offered via internet auctions:




Cars Search

Join us!

Follow on Facebook Follow on Twitter Follow on RSS
^ Back to top

This site uses cookies

We inform you that this site uses own, technical and third parties cookies to make sure our web page is user-friendly and to guarantee a high functionality of the webpage. By continuing to browse this website, you declare to accept the use of cookies.

Stat