Rate this car. Your assessment is important to us!
Current customer rating: (0) based on 0 votes
Click on image to see all (1) images in hight resolution.
1981 Leyland Moke 1275cc
NO RESERVE 5 day AUCTION finishing this Saturday night at 8pm
* Rare opportunity to purchase a genuine 1275cc MATCHING numbers , GALVANISED BODIED moke
* This model is the cream of the crop
* Sure we could have re sprayed it for a couple thousand , but we wanted to show to the genuine collectors that it is a RUST hole free survivor. Apart from superficial signs this is by far the best moke we have ever come across.... AND for those who know us , you would know we have had more than most dealers in Australia.
* Australian Delivered model
* 4/1981 which is one of the very last out of the production line
* Its factory matching number 1275cc engine starts and runs great
* Rare Factory front disc brakes
* All running gear in good working order.
* As seen car is complete with its rare heater box and steering shroud in tack.
* These models are advertised for 40 - 50 k.
* Grab an absolute BARGAIN.....
* Previously fully registered in NSW (original plates in our possession)
* Can organise Cheap freight Australia wide
We and our partners use technology such as cookies on our site to personalise content and ads, provide social media features, and analyse our traffic. Click below to consent to the use of this technology across the web. You can change your mind and change your consent choices at anytime by returning to this site.
You can set your consent preferences and determine how you want your data to be used based on the purposes below. You may set your preferences for us independently from those of third-party partners. Each purpose has a description so that you know how we and partners use your data.