Rate this car. Your assessment is important to us!
Current customer rating: (0) based on 0 votes
Click on image to see all (3) images in hight resolution.
1965 ROVER Mark II p5 Coupe Automatic
Heres your opportunity to acquire one of only 5482 Mark II Rovercoupes worldwide
*****NO RESERVE AUCTION*****
* STRONG 3 litre engine , starts drives and brakes as it should
* Automatic transmission
* Almost everything, as far as we can see, is Complete but possible missing some trim etc
* A fantastic COUPE project thats worth good money when completed , approx $20K - $25K restored
* Very minimal small isolated rust spots otherwise very solid and straight throughout including a good strong undercarriage
* Interior including dash cluster , seats carpet and hood lining in very good condition considering its vintage
* A genuine unrestored survivor that you can tidy up and do a few bits and pieces and use as is then later restore to its former glory
* Can organise Cheap freight Australia wide
We and our partners use technology such as cookies on our site to personalise content and ads, provide social media features, and analyse our traffic. Click below to consent to the use of this technology across the web. You can change your mind and change your consent choices at anytime by returning to this site.
You can set your consent preferences and determine how you want your data to be used based on the purposes below. You may set your preferences for us independently from those of third-party partners. Each purpose has a description so that you know how we and partners use your data.