Rate this car. Your assessment is important to us!
Current customer rating: (3) based on 5 votes
Click on image to see all (3) images in hight resolution.
Audi TT 2.0 tfsi 2011 spares or repair.
I purchased this car during the first uk lockdown to drive to and from work to avoid using the train.
I had a pair or Avon tyres fitted on the front and new discs/pads, The garage then discovered a hole in the chassis behind the front shock, the hole goes through the inner section of the wheel arch and into the engine bay.
I then stopped driving the car and tried to get my money back from the private seller which was unsuccessful.
Therefore I’m now selling it as spares or repair, I have purchased a panel to allow the chassis section to be repaired and this is included in the sale.
1. Interior is clean and in good condition. 2. Starts and drives. 3. Still has mot. 4. New avon front tyres, discs and pads 250 miles ago.5. Repair panel for chassis damage.
6. Sat nav 7. Partial service history 8. Low mileage
1. The hole in the chassis. 2. Was a cat D in 2015. 3. The speedo has been replaced due to a fault, therefore the mileage shown currently on the speedo is incorrect, the mileage before the swap was 55-56k (old speedo provided with sale.) However see below mileage discrepancy fro online MOTs.
4. Damage to front bumper see photo 5. Rear bumper paintwork is flat. 6. Bodywork is in ok condition 7. Turbo v band strap broken spare provided with sale. 8. Drivers side door card loose (new clips and a section of trim provided with sale.)
9. Milage discrepancy as below:
17 January 2020: 51,918 miles 19 January 2019: 50,997 miles 23 January 2018: 44,536 miles22 October 2016: 40,550 miles 16 September 2015: 37,815 miles 3 October 2014: 52,230 miles
I have tried to be as honest as possible in the advertisement of this car, I’m going to be taking a significant loss on the car due to purchasing this without knowing about the chassis damage only 5-6months ago.
The car is located in Brentwood Essex, collection and transport is the responsibility of the buyer.
We and our partners use technology such as cookies on our site to personalise content and ads, provide social media features, and analyse our traffic. Click below to consent to the use of this technology across the web. You can change your mind and change your consent choices at anytime by returning to this site.
You can set your consent preferences and determine how you want your data to be used based on the purposes below. You may set your preferences for us independently from those of third-party partners. Each purpose has a description so that you know how we and partners use your data.