2017 (17) MAZDA Cx 5 SPORT NAV 2.0 Petrol 28k Cat S SOLD for sale
Current customer rating: (0) based on 0 votes
Heathrow Salvage have for sale a super value 2017 Mazda CX5 2.0 petrol Sport Nav. This vehicle was salvaged in January 2020 due to light front and rear accident damage and is now recorded as a category S total loss Similar vehicles are currently on Autotrader for over £17,000, so this vehicle represents excellent value at only £10,900. MASSIVE SPEC......Latest model28,000 MilesFull V5 available2 keysCategory S insurance total lossInsurance report available with 20 images to prove nominal damage with NO AIRBAGS DEPLOYED.Full black heated leather2.0 petrol165 bhpManual 6-speed gearboxULEZ compliant for London19" alloy wheelsMetallic black Bose sound systemHeads up display (HUD)Factory navigationDAB radioHeated front seatsHeated steering wheelSided climate controlPower folding mirrorsRear privacy glassMulti function steering wheelCruise controlKeyless entry and goElectric front seats with driver memoryRear reversing cameraFront and rear parking sensorsIsofixTraffic sign recognitionInsurance report available with 20 images showing damage after accident available to WhatsApp to any interested buyersThis car was a total loss due to light front and rear damage, which has previously been repaired and now represents excellent value. Vehicle is located in Iver, Buckinghamshire and all viewings are by pre-arranged appointment with all social distancing measures taken into consideration. Call Nick to book an appointment on 01895 [hidden information]
IT IS ESSENTIAL THAT YOU READ AND FULLY UNDERSTAND ALL OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET OUT BELOW BEFORE CALLING.
Terms and Conditions
1. Heathrow Salvage is a vehicle salvage company, not a used vehicle retail forecourt.
2. Heathrow Salvage only sell damaged/damage repaired vehicles at a fraction of their retail value to reflect the vehicle’s history/condition. These vehicles are for sale strictly on a sold as seen, for spares and repairs basis, with all faults declared or not and with no warranty or guarantee given or implied whatsoever.
3. All salvage/damage repaired vehicles have not been professionally inspected in any way. Any descriptions on eBay or verbally will be very brief and for guidance only. We highly encourage all buyers to fully inspect any vehicles at our premises prior to purchasing, as no complaints will be entertained whatsoever once the vehicle has left our premises.
4. All salvage/damage repaired vehicles should be fully inspected by a recognised/qualified automotive engineer before use on any public highway. Any current MOT should be automatically disregarded as proof of roadworthiness on the date purchased from Heathrow Salvage.
5. Heathrow Salvage strongly advise against salvage/damage repaired vehicles being driven from our premises, but if the buyer chooses to ignore this advice, then this is completely at their own risk and Heathrow Salvage will accept no responsibility whatsoever.
6. Heathrow Salvage does not offer a delivery service for salvage/damaged vehicles. Please ensure you have the means to collect the vehicle before purchasing.
7. Bank transfer only due to current restrictions, accepted together with photo ID to include your address, e.g. photo card driving licence.
8. Please note all deposits are non-refundable and all sales are final with no exceptions. Sales invoice will be provided.
We and our partners use technology such as cookies on our site to personalise content and ads, provide social media features, and analyse our traffic. Click below to consent to the use of this technology across the web. You can change your mind and change your consent choices at anytime by returning to this site.
You can set your consent preferences and determine how you want your data to be used based on the purposes below. You may set your preferences for us independently from those of third-party partners. Each purpose has a description so that you know how we and partners use your data.