This is a great example of a low mile bmw 3 series. Just testing the waters on it. This car has had a lot of upgrades done to it which cost a lot of money. If I don’t get what I’m asking or close to, I’ll remove the aftermarket parts and replace with the original parts to meet what your offering. This car has 0 issues and is super reliable, never had any troubles with it, always well maintained and cleaned regularly. All the regular maintenance things are done like an oil change, full fluids check, brakes were done about a year and a half ago around 65000km, all electronics are up to date including the software and the maps to 2020. Now the only bad things about this car is it’s accident history, it’s a rebuilt title, with the original accident happening at 3000km which I bought it, repaired it to BMW OEM spec with all factory BMW parts from birch wood. The car has had a few bumper claims since then but nothing structurally damaging the car, the most that was replaced was bumper covers. Then I did all the aftermarket mods over the past 2 years in which it was tuned to a stage one tune and it’ll kick a 335i’s butt (ask me how I know).
Here’s a list of the mods and the prices for them so you can get an idea of how much money was put into this car:
- Full M sport body kit with paint $2500
- VMR V801 Wheels and tries $2800
- Bilstein B8 Shocks and struts and Sport S lowering springs $1500 (not installed in pics)
- BM3 Bootmod3 Stage 1 91 octane tune 300hp $1000
- Dual tip Rear Carbon Exhaust (Backfires) $800
- black headliner $600
- coding options: Enhnaced Bluetooth, Sport Transmission, Sport+ mode, launch control, Rolls Royce Chime, M sport displays, M3 Digital Guages, comfort mirrors and more misc $400
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto $500
- BMW Display Key $400
- M3 mirror caps and grille $200
- Carbon M3 CS style spoiler $150
- sequential mirror turn signals $100
-LCI trim and seat extensions $100
I’m sure there’s more I’m missing
We and our partners use technology such as cookies on our site to personalise content and ads, provide social media features, and analyse our traffic. Click below to consent to the use of this technology across the web. You can change your mind and change your consent choices at anytime by returning to this site.
You can set your consent preferences and determine how you want your data to be used based on the purposes below. You may set your preferences for us independently from those of third-party partners. Each purpose has a description so that you know how we and partners use your data.