PERFECT FIRST CAR!
Take your on-the-road enjoyment to a whole new level with your 2003 Toyota Prius (auto). Recently purchased from a Melbourne Council, its been over serviced with an amazing 24 Melbourne Toyota service stamps in the log book and the added benefit of being a hybrid vehicle so lower running costs and better for the environment achieving 1,000kms around town.
DON'T MISS ANY OF THESE FEATURES IN YOUR FIRST CAR:
- Toyota GPS
- Full leather interior- Cruise control
- Front & rear power windows
- 14" alloy wheels
- Electric power assisted steering
- Climate control air conditioning (ice cold)
- Driver airbag
- Passenger airbag- Rear boot spoiler
Transferred from VIC to NSW rego and includes remainder of 12 months CTP/REGO. Only travelled [hidden information] km (probably the lowest kilometre Prius in Australia for a 17 years old car).
- Central locking
- Power door mirrors The Prius has had a recent health and hybrid battery system check at Dr Hybrid in Alexandria and the inverter coolant pump replaced with a new part direct from Toyota. The car runs and drives without fault and will last for many years to come.
The vehicle has minor dents to rear offside panel/bumper which does not effect the way it drives or handles. Any inspection welcome whether by a possible new owner or mechanic and interstate delivery available at cost price if required.
We and our partners use technology such as cookies on our site to personalise content and ads, provide social media features, and analyse our traffic. Click below to consent to the use of this technology across the web. You can change your mind and change your consent choices at anytime by returning to this site.
You can set your consent preferences and determine how you want your data to be used based on the purposes below. You may set your preferences for us independently from those of third-party partners. Each purpose has a description so that you know how we and partners use your data.