1975 Holden HJ Kingswood Vacationer II wagon Automatic for sale
Current customer rating: (0) based on 0 votes
Original 1975 Holden HJ Vacationer II wagon up for sale. I have owned the car for just over a year, and used it near daily for the to-and from work commute. I had the intention of restoring her but unfortunately circumstances have prevented me. Was a country car which I purchased from the second owner.
* Drives beautifully
* The car is registered until mid December 2019
* Original and unmolested example
* Rare limited edition Vacationer model
* Original registration plate number from 1975
* 202 engine has been modified to run on unleaded fuel by previous owner
* Very rust free for an HJ
* 4 new tires, new battery, new starter motor, electrical wiring in tailgate replaced in last year
* New Bailey channels and door rubbers
* Lots of spares
* Floors solid
* Some rust in the tailgate. It has been cut out and treated, but a more thorough restoration is recommended
* Minor rust around windscreen at the bottom. Nowhere near as bad as is usually seen in these Kingswoods
* Interior of luggage compartment upholstery is tatty
* Dashboard has some cracks
* Driver's seat upholstery is tatty
* Exterior paint is very tired
* Small crack at bottom corner of windscreen - did not affect rego inspection
Inspections welcome. Open to offers but no ridiculously low ones please. There aren't many of these original survivor Kingswoods around nowadays so take advantage of this rare opportunity to own a true Aussie motoring icon.
We and our partners use technology such as cookies on our site to personalise content and ads, provide social media features, and analyse our traffic. Click below to consent to the use of this technology across the web. You can change your mind and change your consent choices at anytime by returning to this site.
You can set your consent preferences and determine how you want your data to be used based on the purposes below. You may set your preferences for us independently from those of third-party partners. Each purpose has a description so that you know how we and partners use your data.