Rate this car. Your assessment is important to us!
Current customer rating: (0) based on 0 votes
Click on image to see all (1) images in hight resolution.
1974 Chrysler Valiant VJ Sedan
* NO RESERVE AUCTION Finishing 8:30pm this Sunday night
* Chance to purchase a tough Australian Muscle Icon
* BORG WARNER 35 Automatic Transmission , with 45 mil shafts basically a ford trans to handle the extra HP
* Fitted with the LARGE 265 Hemi engine , bored to ~273 Cube 4.5 Litre
* Heaps of pull and plenty of grunt
* Rebuilt with Mild CAM Std and E38 (High in TORQUE) ... sounds amazing !!!
* 570 CFM Holley Street Avenger Carburettor
* Yellow TERRA Roller Rockers
* Rare AIR CONDITIONING
* Interior has been Re Upholstered and in Good Condition
* Sanky Bensons Mag wheels
* Nice straight body with good paint throughout
* Would suit a collector and would make a great comfortable daily driver
* Eligible for club historic registration
* Can organise Cheap freight Australia wide
* Inspections and test drives recommended prior to purchasing
We and our partners use technology such as cookies on our site to personalise content and ads, provide social media features, and analyse our traffic. Click below to consent to the use of this technology across the web. You can change your mind and change your consent choices at anytime by returning to this site.
You can set your consent preferences and determine how you want your data to be used based on the purposes below. You may set your preferences for us independently from those of third-party partners. Each purpose has a description so that you know how we and partners use your data.