Before I begin I would encourage all serious buyers to contact me at :
[hidden information]. Although this is a 7 day auction I reserve the right to
end auction early. Description as follows:
* original blue interior with the exception of the carpet
* original seats, some wear, but usable.
* original headliner with 2-3 tears
* dash has a few cracks
* BMW sport wheel
* older AM/FM/CD player, nonop.
* Turn signal stalk is missing, I have one to include with the sale.
* will require assorted weather stripping replaced. All glass is good.
* mechanicals done within the last 3000 miles according to prior owner.
* E21 head
* Korman 300 regrind cam
* 9.5:1 Ireland engineering pistons
* dual valve springs
* 1.5” header to exhaust
* Weber 38 carb
* Petronix ignition
* H&R lowering springs
* Bilstein shocks
* adjustable camber plates
* front shock tower brace
* 15x7 Rota wheels with new Hancook tires
* tii spindles and brakes in front
* new wheel bearings
* new polyurethane chassis bushings and motor mounts
* Holly electric fuel pump
* Guibo drive shaft bushing
Car runs very strong and reliable. Handles exceptionally well.
* repaint to its original Pastel Blau color
* amateur paint, ok from 20 ft, but on closer inspection there are some checking in the paint and some nicks and chips. Suitable for every day driver, but not done to professional standards.
* bumpers and trim good as is. Front inner and outer grilles good but center grill has a pretty good ding.
* solid car with some rust repair, structural areas are good. Tennis ball size area repaired in tire well. Behind the rear driver side the lower quarter has a repair the zide of a golf ball. Floors and shock towers are fine. Area under rocker trim has weak area that would need repaired. Passenger lower rocker is dented, I suspect from lifting the car?
To summarize: a good car as is, reliable driver. Priced right. With
todays values this car it still well worth restoring with some time
Please take the time to review all the pics. Don’t hesitate to call
with further questions, as Im sure that Ive forgotten something.
[hidden information]. I also have contact with a reasonable shipping company
and would be glad to assist.
TERMS; 25% NONREFUNDABLE DEPOSIT DUE WITHIN 3 DAYS OF AUCTION END,
BALANCE DUE WITHIN 7 DAYS OR VEHICLE PICK UP, WHICHEVER COMES FIRST.
VEHICLE PURCHASED AS IS, NO REFUNDS OR WARRANTIES IMPLIED.
We and our partners use technology such as cookies on our site to personalise content and ads, provide social media features, and analyse our traffic. Click below to consent to the use of this technology across the web. You can change your mind and change your consent choices at anytime by returning to this site.
You can set your consent preferences and determine how you want your data to be used based on the purposes below. You may set your preferences for us independently from those of third-party partners. Each purpose has a description so that you know how we and partners use your data.