Rate this car. Your assessment is important to us!
Current customer rating: (0) based on 0 votes
Click on image to see all (1) images in hight resolution.
1956 Austin Metropolitan Coupe
* Once in a lifetime opportunity.
* Super rare Right Hand classic
* Only a hand full of Austin models were made worldwide
* Original A40 1500cc Austin engine
* 3 speed column shift manual
* Rare Valve radio
* Rare factory optional extra bonnet emblem
* Optional extra rear spare chrome tyre holder which stands out amazing
* 2 tone paintwork in very good condition
* New Tyres all round
* Previously on interstate registration, now sold unregistered as not transferable
* Stunning contrast white interior in near flawless condition
* Metro starts first kick , drives and brakes well as it should.
* Just purchase and enjoy
* Draws attention and comments wherever it goes
* Solid throughout including undercarriage
* Would suit a classic enthusiast and would make a great addition to any collection
* Eligible for club historic registration
* Can organise Cheap freight Australia wide
* Inspections and test drives recommended prior to purchasing
We and our partners use technology such as cookies on our site to personalise content and ads, provide social media features, and analyse our traffic. Click below to consent to the use of this technology across the web. You can change your mind and change your consent choices at anytime by returning to this site.
You can set your consent preferences and determine how you want your data to be used based on the purposes below. You may set your preferences for us independently from those of third-party partners. Each purpose has a description so that you know how we and partners use your data.