This is a very special custom Corvette.
1) The customization was performed in 1974
2) This car is unrestored and has the same paint from the 1974 project
3) Customization was performed in Detroit, MI, sanctioned by Chevrolet for SCCA
4) It is believed that the customization was done by Jerry Pennington, very renowned for his custom vette artistry, including the Scorpion! Google him
5) This '73 corvette was featured in a popular Corvette Book published in 1978. "A Piece of the Action; Corvette"... Pictures of the book with the photos of this car are included in this ad... The book will be thrown into the deal!
6) This car is in the original condition from that customization in 1974
The custom work included replacing the factory motor with a 327 Small Block from 68 corvette.
7) Approx 370 HP
8) While many vette purists, are not enthusiastic about customized vette's' most collectors appreciate the artistry of Jerry Pennington
9) While this is not a numbers matching, original corvette, Based on the history of this car, it is very collectible, and worth appreciation of the customization work.
This is a unique, one of a kind car, and always will be.
I hate to sell it, but I am hopeful to get it into the hands of a collector that can appreciate the history and artistry... This car runs very well, and is in very good condition. Great pains have been taken to maintain the car and paint in original "customized" condition.Questions - Call John [hidden information]